The 10th of september is called world suicide prevention day and is celebrated all over world to prevent global suicide levels. this came into existence in the year of 2003. and in the year of 2003 the international association for suicide prevention (IASP) is collaborated with world health organisation or with world federation for mental health. also read india bans pubg with 118 other application.
Every year on 10 september the world suicide prevention day comes and on this day people are stressed to stop suicide cases and spread awareness. because every year many people commit suicide and the are going through a time in which they have to face many problems and when they are not able to face their problems then he decides the commite suicide. and ALSO READ FAU-G INDIA WILL LAUNCH ITS OWN GAMING APPLICATION IN OCTOBER.
- Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly. The moment you’re ready to quit is usually the moment right beforte a miracle happens. Don’t give up.
- you have the power to say “this is not my story will end”.
- Soak up the views. take in the bad weather and the good weather. you are not the storm- matt haig
- Suicide doesn’t end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better.
- Tough times don’t last, tough people, do. Everybody wants to be a diamond, the more it is cut, the brightest it sparkles. Remember, diamonds are created under pressure from dirty coal.
- The person who commits suicide dies once. Those left behind die a thousand deaths, trying to relive those terrible moments and understand… why?.
- Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You’re alive for a reason so don’t ever give up.
- You may not understand today or tomorrow, but eventually God will reveal why you went through everything you did.
- Suicide doesn’t end the pain, it just passes it on to someone else.
- Be like the lotus, we too must rise from the mud, bloom out of the darkness and radiate into the world.
must visit on this